ASSALAMUALAIKUM
AHLAN WASAHLAN


~ spread the ♥ ya'll ~

Friday, February 11, 2011

movies 4# 5#

3rd Feb 2011: on the way to Putrajaya (Desa Pinggiran Putrajaya,actually), kiteorang tgk satu cite Hindustan, well technically, tgk kartun dulu~Despicable Me~, bru cite tuh..huhu
  • My Name Is Khan
erm,lets see. actually the reasons why I decided to watch it are..
  1. because of the actors. ~one of the cutest jodi in the history of Hindustan films' industry~ SRKajol tuuuh.
  2. because of the director, Karan Johar who had directed most of my favourite movies. ~yeah,you know, KKHH,K3G,KHNH,etc.
then,after watching it, I've come out with few things..

  1. I love the fact that they're trying to change the non-Muslims' perceptions on the Muslims and that we all can live in peace.
  2. also loving the scene where his mother was tryin to explain that there are only good and bad people by drawing a stick-man with stick*pelik bunyi die* (supposedly a bad guy) and another stick-man with a lollipop (a good one,obviously). it was such a beautiful presentation.
  3. however, I am totally disagree about the way of life they were tryin to portray as Muslims. It is in the law of Islam that when a non-Muslim (both gender) want to marry a Muslim , he or she has to convert into Islam first. I guess they didn't do a deeper research on Islam,but actually that's basic,hmmphh...~ okay,I don't think I should talk about this anymore,or at least,not for now.~
p/s: well, these all are only my point of view on this movie.no offence,anyone.. It is still one of my fav KJo's movies. SRK did a wonderful job, acting as an Asperger's Syndrome dude.. so funny."don't die,don't die".. wahaha

6th Feb 2011: okay, on the way back to Penang, we watched another Hindustan film, 3 Idiots.

best2. full of message. tgk la sniri noh. woot woot~


No comments:

Post a Comment