ASSALAMUALAIKUM
AHLAN WASAHLAN


~ spread the ♥ ya'll ~

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Movie 1#

guys "REMEMBER THE TITANS"!!!
woah.. just now,i watched a movie called "Remember The Titans"... it has a sweet, wonderful and touching story line..if I'm not mistaken, the movie was filmed around the year of 2000... plus Hayden Panettiere was still small at that time.. wtv it is, my family and i had a great time watching the movie. believe it or not, i chose to not watching the 90210 just because of this movie. Well, gotta say that real story has a lot of things to talk about. the movie itself taught me about trusting everybody else even they're not in the same races as us. we should respect each other.no one is perfect not even if they work their very best, they still cannot be perfect. BUT with team, we can work towards that perfection. help each other out. ain't no word of SELFISH in the dictionary of life. plus, they also got quite a number of hot actors... muahzz.. love it..it inspired me a lot. that's it.. my bed is calling me.. goodnight everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment